Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smags in Yankee Stadium!

Yes, Spring Training is upon us... and perhaps the Yankees will distract NYers from all this Linsanity (How come we haven't had a Jeremy Lin post yet?  Don't worry, it'll happen eventually).  I can not wait for the 2012 season to start.  

I'm glad my "sports t-shirt curse" has not yet spread to my remaining Yankees...  But more importantly, I recently bought Smag-Alex a cute little 9-pack of Yankee tickets for her birthday to match mine.  So finally, after many years of inaction, we are finally "Season Ticket Holders" (technically)!!!  Will April 19 get here already? (That's our first game, vs. a hopefully healthy Joe Mauer and the Twins)


But what we really need to know is, with A.J. gone, who's going to be in charge of pies?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment